Best Holiday gifts for Surfers
We had come up with a list of the TEN best presents you can give any one who is going away on a surf holiday this year. They are not in order - if they were number 10 would be first on the list obviously!!
1. Surf Videos - Nice and inexpensive and always entertaining even if Keanu Reeves is in one of them!
2. Surf Camera - Can hook on to your wrist and video yourself, or attached to the board
3. Waterproof watch - Is he or she worth such a present!!!
4. Tshirts/boardshorts - always a winner, careful with the bright colours though - they look cooler on the shelves!
5. Board Straps for your car - Hands up who has arrived at an airport and forgot the straps for their board. Nightmare!
6. Surfboard sock or bag - don't forget to check board size first ha ha
7. Rash vest/Booties/ Shortie - because a full wetsuit is asking to much!
8. Music - essential, unless you like Europop or Euro Radio (Hughey Lewis/Elton John/Phil Collins - no thanks!)
9. Surf Guides - Always makes the surfing holiday more enjoyable and usually full of great pics
10. A Surf Holiday voucher - well we had to say that didn't we - ha ha!