Dreamland Beach House by African Surf Clinic
Dreamland Beach House is situated on the world renowned surfing beach Supertubes in a quiet cul to de to sac with direct access to the beach and surf. Facing NW Dreamland is a light & warm house with incredible views of the ocean and mountains from most rooms and decks. Dreamland is build with local stones, clay bricks, reclaimed over to sized Oregon pine beams & floors and a huge thatched roof, creating a relaxed, earthy and natural ambiance for our guests to enjoy.
Jeffreys bay, a typical little surf town, is best known for its World Class Point breaks for all levels from Beginner to Advance. All spots are within walking distance of each other and the house. The center of the town is only 2 km away but we are lucky to have the best restaurants and super markets across the road. Port Elizabeth is the closest city with a national airport and only 50 minutes away.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Room Type: Private
A triple story two bedroom Comfort Condo with an open plain kitchen and lounge area. The Master Bed room is situated on the top floor with a queen size bed and an en suite Bathroom with a full ocean view. The second bed room is situated on the ground floor with 1 queen bed and one single bed with private seating/lounge area. The lounge and kitchen are situated on the second floor with full ocean view and a big deck.
Room Type: Private
A cozy one room studio with a private bathroom (bathtub/shower, toilet, basin) and kitchenette overlooking un to obstructed ocean view.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Port Elizabeth and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: €60
- - Nearest Airport: Port Elizabeth
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 90
- - Time from Airport in a car: 50 minutes
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
In the booking steps you can add surf lessons from any of our certified surf school partners below.
- The surf school will either pick you up at your accommodation or meet you at the nearest beach as detail in their profile below.
- The surf school will always contact you the day before to arrange the exact time of your lesson and meet up details.
- Due to changing tides & conditions exact surf lesson times are not decided until the day before.
- The full contact details of our surf school partners are included in your confirmation voucher
- All our surf school partners are certified with their countries National Surfing Association
Looking for Surf Schools in Jeffreys Bay
Surf conditions in Jeffreys Bay:
Air Temp (°C)
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 21 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 21 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancels anytime up to 7 days before travelling and you be refunded the balance.
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Remi