Private & Shared room options
It is an organic orchard converted to a specialised camping place around surfing activities.
The bungalows can accommodate up to 10 guests in private rooms for 2 to 4 people. We have also the possibility of tent to deluxe private rooms for 1 to 4 people. They have a shared entrances with light, electricity, table, chairs and wood floor. The private rooms accommodate up to 10 people one in front of the other. All of them with proper beds. We also have shared rooms that are a mongolian yurt and a geodom for 5 and 10 people. Woodfloors and individual beds.
We offer shared kitchen, sauna, barbecue, surfskates, slackline, indoboard, longskate and during the summer we offer also yoga lessons.
Our breakfasts are delicious. We cook our own bread and cakes. It consists of a buffet breakfast with a wide offer.
Group or private surf lessons are available. We do both beginners and advanced level lessons.
Suances is the fishing village with the best summertime life in the province of Cantabria. Well to known for its lively nightlife (with theme parties on Wednesdays), its cultural activities (medieval market, beach sports tournaments) as well as for its great culinary tradition (seafood and rice festival, cod day..) with an overwhelming value for your money.
We are located in the quiet green area but really close to the center of the Village, 4 minutes walking, and 15 minutes walking to the harbour and the beaches.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Surf Lessons
Additional Fees:Transfer services can be due on site.
Room Type: Private
The bungalows are wooden buildings of 8 square meters designed for resting and relaxing. It consist of a room with one double bed and a bunk bed. One table, electricity and 2 boxes and 4 shelves.
Room Type: Shared - Mixed
Completely surrounded by nature: palm tree, avocado tree, bamboo and khaki tree.
The Dome has 5 bunk beds making it an even 10 in total. The beds at the bottom are doubles or singles, while the beds at the top are all singles.
Inside the bedroom there is a common area for the guests. In addition, there are individual lockers (with key) available to store personal belongings as well as space at the back for luggages and other large packages. The installation has electrical power and plugs available for mobile devices.
Room Type: Private
The deluxe tents are private rooms for 1 or 2 people. The beds can be a double or two singles
The tents are composed of a shared wooden hall that has a small table, a couple of chairs and are provided with electrical power as well as some electrical plugs.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Santander and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: €29
- Price for more than 4: €59
- - Nearest Airport: Santander
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 25
- - Time from Airport in a car: 25
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is a bus from the airport
Come Surf With Us
Surf Lessons can be added in the booking steps if they are not already included in a package.
Pablo Ruiz Ramos
That´s why it was declared Natural surf reserve and well known in Spain, specially Los Locos beach with a special surf atmosphere and incredible sunset sessions.
Main Surf Beach: Los Locos Beach
Surf Lessons we offer:
Kids Surf Lessons
We offer 2,5 hours surf lessons for kids from 6 to 12 years old. We include wetsuit, board and insurances. We adapt lessons to youngs offering a safe and funny surf session.
Beginner Surf Lessons
We offer 2,5 hours a day lessons. Ratio is 1:7 and we include surfboard and wetsuit, as well as insurance and transportation from the camp. We check and go to the best beach of the day depending on the wind and the size of the waves. Funny but easy to have a propper take off in surfing.
Intermediate Surf Lessons
We offer 2,5 hours a day lessons. Ratio is 1:7 and we include surfboard and wetsuit, as well as insurance and transportation from the camp. For intermediate level we try to find the places or parts of the day with less surfers in the water and still great conditions, normally early in the morning so we can offer so good quality waves as possible and try to improve first performances and maneuvers
Advanced Surf Lessons
Private Surf Lessons
We give 2 hours lessons including board and wetsuit. We offer personal attention to the specific level and needs of the surfer. From begginer to advanced
We offer yoga once a day outdoors in a very pacefull greenarea with a great sunset.
We offer 2 hour lessons in the beach of La Concha in a bay where we can start in flat water and go for wave areas and finish in the rivermouth. Great diversity of places to get initiated in the world of Sup in flat water or waves.
Surf conditions in Santander & Somo:
Air Temp (°C)
Stretching from Santander to Bilbao has an incredible supply of surf breaks: from protected beaches and coves to those directly exposed to the rolling waves of the Cantabrian Sea.
Somo's main surf beach is Playa de Somo . It is a long white sandy beachbreak with many peaks that are perfect for learning how to surf and for intermediates surfers. It is probably place to base your self as Somo Surf camps are some of the best in Spain.
Santander's main surf beach is Santander (El Sardinero). It is also a beach break wave which is great for beginners and for intermediates.
Santa Marina, Breaking off the island of Santa Marina this wave is a world-class righthand reef break. Freight-train walls and barrel sections. Works from about 5 foot upwards meaning it is for the only the very experienced. Best on the rare combination of a large swell and a E or NE wind, usually only a few times a year. OK on all tides but dangerous rocks in front of take-off at low tide.
Langre Average beachbreak sheltered from strong SW and moderate W winds. Needs a reasonable swell to work. Low to mid tide only.
20 mins East is the surf town of Noja with Ris and Ajo surf beaches. Great for learning how to surf
Explore to the west and east and you will find incredible surf at Spain's most famous wave, the World Class wave Mundaka.
Come Surf Somo and Santander with us…
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 15 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 15 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
- BOOKING CONDITIONS There will be no reservation or payment refunds. 1 BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL DATE If you decide to cancel the course, you will have to notify Biosurfcamp at least fifteen working days before the beginning of the course. In that case, you will be entitled to a 50% refund of the payment made. The remainder will be considered as administrative expenses. If this cancellation is notified to Biosurfcamp in a period inferior to 15 working days before the beginning of the course, you will not be refunded, instead the amount of the payment will be kept for a future reservation over a period which will not exceed one year and only in the low season. During this period you will be able to choose a new date to do the course, as long as there are vacancies available at the requested dates. Reservations will be cancelled if the form on our website or the form you receive by email, is not properly completed. Reservations which do not include payment through one of the payment methods on our website or included in our email, will also be cancelled. All reservations that do not contain the required data, or which are incomplete or incorrect will be cancelled. In case of payment by bank transfer or deposit in bank account, Bio surfcamp reserves the right to cancel this reservation if the required data are different from the ones stipulated on the website or in our email. 2 DURING YOUR DAYS IN BIOSURFCAMP: The person in whose name the booking figure assumes the payment of the damages that he and the rest of the people who has reserved and their dependents and their pets might cause while in the premises of camp and surf courses. These damages include both the material and the labor Biosurfcamp staff and to third parties during the course and during their stay in the facility Bio surf camp.
The following cards are accepted at this property:
Similar Surf Packages in Santander & Somo, Spain
Easy messaging with a local surf host & expert to plan & book your dream surf holiday
Customize your surf trip with the help of a local surf host
Surfholidays has handpicked the world’s top surf camps, accommodation & surf schools so you will have peace of mind and an unforgettable trip that meets your exact requirements.
Secure & easy booking
You can book instantly or message a host directly & request a custom option. Once you are happy with the trip, you can easily book via Surfholidays’ secure payment platform.
Support before and after your trip
Our team at Surfholidays and your local host onsite are available before and during your trip to ensure things run smoothly.
Authentic travel experiences
Surfholidays hosts ensure that you will have the best experience based on up-to-date local insights. On top of that, the vast majority of your money will go straight to support and grow local surf towns.
Surfholidays offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll work with you to make it right.
- Host: Pablo